WCF Ltd will earn loyalty by providing products and services of the highest standard and quality and greatest value. We seek to exceed customer expectations to encourage them to form long term relationships with us.
To achieve this we will:
- Understand and meet the needs and requirements of our customers;
- Communicate with them in a timely, open and honest manner;
- Continually monitor and improve their total experience;
- Treat them according to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies;
- Ensure our products comply with applicable safety and regulatory requirements, meet their published specifications, are labelled and priced accordingly and are represented accurately in any catalogues or marketing literature;
- Develop long term relationships with key suppliers to encourage best practice, facilitate effective communication, drive efficiency and deliver premium levels of service;
- Provide such information, resource, training and supervision to our employees to enable them to meet our customers’ requirements and respond to unplanned issues or delays as quickly and as efficiently as possible;
- Consult with our employees on ways in which our product or service offering could be improved;
- Commit to best practice via our knowledge of competitor and industry practice;
- Review our systems, policies and procedures on a periodic basis to assess their continued suitability, implementing additional controls where necessary to achieve continuous improvement; and
- Ensure our activities and workplaces are safe for employees, contractors, visitors and the general public.
Jo L Ritzema
A copy of the signed Quality Policy is available at reception, on the company’s website and on staff notice boards.